Superb Maui Window Films
Window film is a thin layer of laminate coating that can be applied to any type of window. It’s sometimes called window tint, but that it’s typically when it’s being applied to car windows. When it’s being applied to the windows of a residential or commercial building, it’s usually referred to as window film.
There are many reasons to have window film applied to your home’s windows, and at our Maui Window Blinds & Shutter Company, we have professional Maui window film experts to ensure that it’s done right. Some of the reasons your windows should have film applied include:
- Window film can help out significantly with your home’s energy efficiency, and you’ll see a huge drop in your monthly cooling costs.
- Window film can be scratch resistant, and it can help to extend the lifespan of your windows.
- Window film can also be decorative, and it can go a long way toward making your windows and your home more attractive.
Your home could always use help with energy efficiency, especially when the summer heat rolls in. And every homeowner would like their homes to be more attractive and decorating and protecting your windows is one way to achieve that.
If you’re looking for Maui Window Films for your home, call us today for a free consultation.
Window Films and Energy Efficiency
In Maui and the surrounding areas, lowering your cooling costs is a huge part of reducing your energy consumption for most of the year. During the hottest part of the year, it can be very difficult to keep your cooling costs low, but it’s highly important.
Fortunately, Maui Window Films are an extremely cost effective and cost efficient way to help keep your home cool without overspending on energy.
Our Maui Window Films block UV rays, infrared rays, and visible light. So your home’s AC system will not need to work as hard to maintain cool and comfortable temperatures. These films can reduce energy transference from the sun by as much as 80%.
Benefits of Window Films
Maui Window Films come in a number of different varieties, and they can be used for several different purposes. The thickness, tint, and pattern of the films can all be customized to fit with whatever your particular needs are. No matter what the specifications, you’ll find that window films provide a number of benefits to you and your home.
Window film can help you:
- Reduce the amount of heat and glares coming through your windows
- Add another layer of thermal insulation
- Filter out UV rays
- Keep your home more private
- Add flare to your home with decorative films
- Protect your windows from graffiti and other damage
- What We Love Most About Window Shutters
When it comes to interior design, the smaller aspects are some of the most important, and one great example of that principle is window treatments. The windows, blinds, and shutters in your home have a huge effect on the way your rooms look and feel, and selecting the right window treatments can be a tough…Read More
- Wood or Faux Wood Blinds – How To Decide What's Right For You
Choosing just the right window treatments for your home can be an enjoyable and rewarding project to take on. Yet, for some homeowners, this is a time of stress because they are not sure what type of decision to make. In fact, just deciding between real wood or faux wood blinds makes all of the…Read More